The City of Republic Utility Billing Department is excited to announce changes coming soon to your utility bill. The Utility Billing Department has been working to implement new software to improve the billing process and online access. You will find some important information regarding changes to your utility bill below. These changes will launch in December 2018.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A NEW ONLINE ACCOUNT?
Even if you were signed up under the old system, you must create a new account to be able to access, maintain, and pay your bill.
- Go to https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/republicmo
- Once on the site, click on "Register" in the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the form, including your email address, name, and email address
- Create and confirm a password
- Press the "Create Member" button
- A verification message will be sent your e-mail address. Click the link in the email to continue activating your account.
- Follow the directions for creating your account.
- To create you account, you will need your billing account number.
- When setting up your online account, you will enter your new account number listed on your latest bill. The system assigned new numbers and your old one is no longer functional. If you are in Cycle 1, you should have already received your bill and account number by the middle of December 15, 2018. Cycle 2 customers should received their bills- and new account number- by December 22, 2018.
- You will need the primary account holder's date of birth for security verification. Please note, the format of your birthdate will be in form of six numbers with no dashes or slashes (ex: January 15, 1980 would be 011580)
- You may now view and pay your month utility bill.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT MY NEW DUE DATE IS?
Under the new system, the city has been divided in half, with each portion being assigned a new due date. Watch your mail for your bill, which will confirm whether you are part of the Cycle 1 or Cycle 2.
CYCLE 1 BILLING: ATTACHED MAP WILL SHOW THE TWO DIFFERENT CYCLES
- Due Date Changes – Utility Bills will be mailed and due on a new date. The new due date will be changing to the 20th of each month. This due date has been determined by your address location within the City. The new due date will begin December 20th.
- Disconnect Date Change -The Disconnect Date will be on the 31st of the month for any accounts with $25.01 or more past due.
- Automatic Withdrawal Date Change – You do not need to do anything if you have previously signed up for the automatic withdrawal option on your account. The date of withdrawal will change. The ACH withdrawal date will be 13th of December
CYCLE 2 BILLING: ATTACHED MAP WILL SHOW THE TWO DIFFERENT CYCLES
- Due Date Changes – Utility Bills will be mailed and due on a new date. The new due date will be changing to the 3rd of each month beginning January 2019. This due date has been determined by your address location within the City.
- Disconnect Date Change -The Disconnect Date will be on the 14th of the month for any accounts with $25.01 or more past due.
- Automatic Withdrawal Date Change – You do not need to do anything if you have previously signed up for the automatic withdrawal option on your account. The date of withdrawal will change. The ACH withdrawal date will be the 27th beginning December 2018.
- New Bill Format – There is a new look for your bill. This will not change your payment options. If there are any questions on the bill format, please contact the Utility Billing office at 417-732-3136.
- Enhanced Online Access – Your Statement will now be available online. IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN AUTOMATIC REOCCURRING PAYMENT, OR USE ONLINE BILL PAY, YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEW STATEMENT ARRIVES BECAUSE ALL CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A NEW UTILITY ACCOUNT NUMBER!! You can also opt to sign up for electronic statements via email. This is a great opportunity to sign up and make sure you are notified when the bill is available for payment.
**ALL DATES COULD FLUCUATE EACH MONTH DEPENDING ON WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS AND THE NUMBER OF DAYS IN THE MONTH**
We hope you find these changes beneficial. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us via the contact information below.
Address: 213 N Main St, Republic MO 65738