Temporary Structure

All temporary structures must be permitted and inspected by city staff. A copy of the temporary structure permit application is available here, or at the Planning & Development Department, located at 204 North Main Avenue.

All permit applications for a temporary structure must have attached to it a site plan for the structure. All entities utilizing the temporary structure for business purposes must have a valid business license with the City of Republic.

Fireworks Stands

All fireworks stands require site plans and a valid business license. After the stand or tent is up, the owner must schedule an inspection by the city Fire Department and complete the Sale of Fireworks Permit Application Packet(PDF).

More Information

All applicable fees will be paid to the City’s Planning and Economic Development Department, located at 204 North Main Avenue (across from City Hall).

To schedule and inspection, please call the City's 24-hour Inspection Hot-Line at 417-732-3170. For more information, please call 417-732-3150.