Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration
CITY OF REPUBLIC PRESENTS...
26th Annual Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration
Friday, July 1 @ J.R. Martin Park
Join the City of Republic as we celebrate the 26th Annual Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration on Friday, July 1, 2022 at J.R. Martin Park in Republic. The evening features great food by 30 awesome vendors, live music by local 80's tribute band Members Only, an exotic petting zoo by Thorni Ridge Exotic Animals, inflatable zone, axe throwing, and fun for the entire family followed by the largest pyromusical firework display in 26 years set to a great soundtrack.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 6:00 PM: Event Begins, Vendors Open
- 6:00-9:45 PM: Inflatable Zone Open
- 6:00-9:45 PM: Axe Throwing by TommyHawks Axe House
- 6:00-9:00 PM: Exotic Petting Zoo Open
- 6:30-9:55 PM: 80's Music by Members Only
- 9:55 PM: National Anthem
- 10:00 PM: Pyromusical Fireworks Display
- 10:15 PM: Event Ends, Vendors Close
- J.R. Martin Park (300 E. Hines Street)
- Click here for a list of our 2022 Private Vendors
- Click here for a list of our 2022 Non-Profit Vendors
- The Kid's Zone features tons of inflatables and an exotic petting zoo by Thorni Ridge Exotics with 50 animals!
- Wristbands are required to enter the Kid's Zone. Wristbands are $10.00 each with tiered pricing for additional children in the family ($15.00 for two, $20.00 for three, etc.).
- NEW in 2022 - Wristbands can be pre-purchased online through Friday, June 24 here. Stop by the Republic Community Center between June 27-30 to pick them up and skip the line at Have-A-Blast!
- Wristbands can also be purchased at the "gate" the evening of the event.
- TommyHawks Axe House will be on-site for some axe-throwing fun for ages 13 and up!
- Wristbands are $5.00 each. Wristbands include three throws and you may return any time throughout the night.
- Waivers will be required and can be signed prior to purchasing a wristband.
- Ages 13-17 MUST have a parent/guardian present.
- We need over 100 volunteers to make this event amazing!
- Interested in volunteering at Have-A-Blast? Contact Karsen Forbis @ email@example.com or 732-3500 for more info!
-Canopies, large umbrellas, etc. are not allowed at Have-A-Blast as to not obstruct the view of other event guests.
-This is an alcohol free event (Section 215.2220 of City of Republic Municipal Code).
For additional information or questions on the Have-A-Blast Patriotic Celebration, contact:
Ashley Luebbert, Special Events Administrator, at (417) 732-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.